Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After test fitting I'm ready to put the brocks on...

The question I have is, should I use ultra copper on the flanges where they plug into the cylinder heads? The directions indicate to use it between the flanges and the header pipes but it doesn't mention the motor side. I don't want to bolt it up only to have to strip it back down...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

The question I have is, should I use ultra copper on the flanges where they plug into the cylinder heads? The directions indicate to use it between the flanges and the header pipes but it doesn't mention the motor side. I don't want to bolt it up only to have to strip it back down...
you can nut i would just get new gaskets if you havrnt all ready

·
Registered
346 Posts

Vero beach? Were almost neighbors.

Hey man, Garth and I can fix that with noooo problem. Shouldnt take us any more than two weeks. And this is your lucky day, we ante got shit else to do.
What year did you say that engine was?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts