Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard of a company from the UK call "Nitron?" Was thinking about grabbing one of their shocks. Thoughts/info?:dontknow:

·
Registered
91 Posts
yeah heard of they and dealt with them had one of their shocks on a gsxr1000k5 track bike good company to deal with and great piece of kit shock without the price tag of the brand name ohlins

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah heard of they and dealt with them had one of their shocks on a gsxr1000k5 track bike good company to deal with and great piece of kit shock without the price tag of the brand name ohlins
Thanks for the input bro. This company has really peaked my interest. The spring is a fuity when it comes to color but, eh.......... I'm secure in my manhood.:cool:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andy Carlile, the guy who hold the fastest lap record on a bike around the Nürburgring, runs their suspension.
Thanks for the added information bro. Seeing where you're from makes me want an Ol Wobbly or a Perroni and Lime. Good times and beautiful women.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
232 Posts
apparently Dave moss now runs a nitron shock on his 400 clubman bike.
they have been around for a long time in the UK.
they racing scene is huge compaired to most countries.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the added information bro. Seeing where you're from makes me want an Ol Wobbly or a Perroni and Lime. Good times and beautiful women.:eek:ccasion1
Haha! Yes it's the middle of winter and the skies are clear, sun in shining. Time for the beach I think...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts