Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this is the tackle my local police force are catching us on now, he said he was scared shit of it lol.:mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
I saw an OK state trooper on a busa a couple years ago

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You ask him if he wanted to race?

Nah, he was to busy ticking me off for my slip on and black visor, not a bad cop either as he let me off, they try to educate us in north of UK,
(Northumbria Police) about safer riding, (YEAH RIGHT), just cos they can`t catch us lol.:lol:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
you guys are f*cked now!.........might as well just pull over and take the ticket!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
looks sweet, ive seen some other ones from ireland

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Sweet police bike...

Here's a pic of my company ride... what a cow by comparison, huh?
LAPD - right on!

My cousin Vinny was an Anaheim PD Motor...till he got side-swiped, went down and crushed his leg...then he went on to become the lead detective of their cyber-crimes div. after that.

stay safe!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Damn that is awesome but scary haha... No running there...

Yeah...cause he's a POLICE officer, ergo, must be an awesome rider and willing to risk his life chasing a speeder in the twisties. It's more of a marketing campaign, they figure that the biker crowd will have more respect for them and actually pull over because they're riding a popular sportbike. Police are much more disliked in the UK than they are here, I guess because there are a lot more people trying to "beat" the system. Besides, you can see those big ass, wind sail license plates from the Moon... all they gotta do is wait for you at the house.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
. Police are much more disliked in the UK than they are here, I guess because there are a lot more people trying to "beat" the system. .
Are you kidding?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Are you kidding?

No...at least that's how it was when I lived there, maybe it's changed but I doubt it. Also, in rural areas there is very little police presence... you can goes days without seeing a cop/copcar. Maybe it's because they don't carry guns that they're less respected..?. Like I say, it may have changed.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts