Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

UK mags in the US

656 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  MisterMagoo 
#1 ·
Anyone on the site from the US subscribe to a UK mag? If so, which one?

#2 ·
i normally get the uk moto mags, maxim and fhm from borders, but i dont subscribe to any,

#3 ·
yeah there are a few you can find at the book stores, Superbike,Fast Bikes, and Performance Bikes, those are some good mags but I think to get those sent to the states it cost alot?? I know most of the above mags cost like $10.99 to $12.99 for them, but they are nice mags for sure big pics and alot of good info in them.. plus the SUPERBIKE mag has naked girls in it LOL so thats always a plus...

#5 ·
I'm a big fan of the uk bike mags too. I checked on some of the subscription prices and they were way more expensive than your typical US bike magazine. I think in the ballpark of $150 a year? I could be wrong about that but I'm pretty sure the prices were in that ballpark. I decided it was just easier to get them from the book stores like other people seem to be doing.

IMO Fastbikes is the best, the little free gift they give you in the mag is always funny, and not always useless. One month they gave a small metric allen key set that is smaller than the set I already have so i carry that on long trips, and another month they had a balaclava in with the magazine that wasn't of ok quality. I think it must appeal to the kid in my that loved the free toy in the cracker jack box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.