Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All i can say is it was one of the best UFC in a long time , lots of knockouts and The Iceman getting knocked the #@!* out.Only problem is Rampage next fight is DAN Henderson and i don't know about that one.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
man, we got it here free in the desert but i had to roll out for work. hope they replay it for us. chuck got knocked out huh!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Sucks Liddell went down, he was pissed that they called the fight..
I wouldn't call him Sucks Liddell, at least not to his face...lol

He was indeed pissed, but he was definitely out, I would have called the fight also. His hand wasn't up, it dropped to the mat, he was clearly dazed when they stopped the fight. It was not until he stood up that he looked with it again.

It is impressive to KO the Iceman...I'd never be able to do it, I'd try for the submission, not that I'd necessarily get it...I believe he's a purple belt in BJJ. Without a kimono, even a blue belt could be as good or better than a black belt. But the iceman is just such a fantastic striker. The BJJ training just helps him defend against grapplers. He's a great fighter, it's good to lose once in a while, if you can learn from it.

·
Registered
969 Posts
That was an awsome UFC..... I won a hole bunch of $$$$ off a friend cause he really thought liddell was going to win... I told him that liddell can't hang with Rampage.....

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anyone else think it shouldnt have been stopped? chuck looked like he might have been able to get up.. :dontknow:
I would have to say that it shoulda been stop cause he was out cold from the forearm and the last punch is what woke him back up.It was lights out when he hit the ground.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
jackson just has chucks number. like chuck has titos number. and tito has shamrocks number. chuck was still dazed looking even when he was on all fours. but chuck took it like a man no excuses. and jackson made me 50 bucks. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Well I had 5 on Rampage and won. Rampage is from my area and has trained with friends of mine so I had to back him plus chuck sucks. and they stopped the fight cause Chuck went limp watch it again watch his legs just go limp and he has no hands up.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Well I had 5 on Rampage and won. Rampage is from my area and has trained with friends of mine so I had to back him plus chuck sucks. and they stopped the fight cause Chuck went limp watch it again watch his legs just go limp and he has no hands up.
Yeah, he was definitely out...good call by the ref.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts