Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watch UFC on Sat.? I thought all the fights were pretty good. Matt Hugh's is a monster....

·
Registered
265 Posts
I watched them, it was a great fight card. Hughes definetly lost the first two rounds and was nearly submitted in the second. Too bad Penn was gassed in the third, it wasn't close. On another note, I couldn't believe how small Hughes looked beside St Perrie in the interview after the fight. Hughes versus St Perrie will be a good one you don't want to miss.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about that one punch to the solarplex that droped that one guy(Ican't remember his name right know).

·
Registered
265 Posts
oz914 said:
How about that one punch to the solarplex that droped that one guy(Ican't remember his name right know).

I don't know his name either, but he was dropped like a bad habit. That was a good fight card, all of the fights were fun to watch.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I was there Saturday on the "Nose Bleed Section" I don't know what happened to Penn he just died after the 2nd round. Hughes was crying about the eye poke which I thought was B.S. Well Hughes is suppose to win anyway, he's too strong for Penn.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
mannnn, bj disappointed me. just totally dead in round 3. but hughes definately is a great fighter. also was a fan of the melvin guillard ko(bodyshot).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts