Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm goin with Machida, I say he wins by submission.
But i love Rampage even tho he can get pretty cocky he backs it up, and he's from Tennessee.

·
Registered
190 Posts
dragon.. i am more intrested in the mat and bj fight.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'm a Rampage fan cause the dude is nuts, but I don't think he can be Machida...Could I be wrong?

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm goin with Machida, I say he wins by submission.
But i love Rampage even tho he can get pretty cocky he backs it up, and he's from Tennessee.
i dont hink this fight will end in submission, im thinking either tko or decision but dont count the heavy handed rampage out, that dude is a best and have beatin some of the best light heavyweight fighters out there.

dragon.. i am more intrested in the mat and bj fight.
yea forgot to add that one :mrgreen: thats goin to be a damn good fight between them to :eek:ccasion1

if rampage doesn't get him in the first round he's done, and I doubt that'll happen. Rampage will probably be too careful and will ultimately be his downfall.
if i was rampage i wait and pick my punches with machida, everybody knows machida is like ali in mma :lol: but he;s just comin off his 1st knockout so it should be a interesting fight.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
BJ will win this fight against Matt and Rampage needs to win if not he will be probably fired! and Machida will be ready to spank that a$$
:+1:....as BJ said, "he's got and had Matt's #" so he'll put it on hugh's ass i'm sure. In the other fight...i just hope to see a good one and i'm sure it will be, rampage would have probably beat evans if he wouldn't have came in heavy and tried to cut so damn much weight.....i have a bad feeling though that as stated above...IF rampage doesn't knock machida out in the first or early in the 2nd round, he may not have a chance in the fight. just glad they have a good card stacked again. i'll be paying for this one soooo if anyone's in south houston that night, C'mon by!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BJ will win this fight against Matt and Rampage needs to win if not he will be probably fired! and Machida will be ready to spank that a$$
the fight between penn and hughes is def goin to be a good fight, they already met twice so this is for brangin rights and everything but i wouldnt count hughes out, dude has a good ground game and can submit you very easily.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:+1:....as BJ said, "he's got and had Matt's #" so he'll put it on hugh's ass i'm sure. In the other fight...i just hope to see a good one and i'm sure it will be, rampage would have probably beat evans if he wouldn't have came in heavy and tried to cut so damn much weight.....i have a bad feeling though that as stated above...IF rampage doesn't knock machida out in the first or early in the 2nd round, he may not have a chance in the fight. just glad they have a good card stacked again. i'll be paying for this one soooo if anyone's in south houston that night, C'mon by!!:mrgreen:
the fight between rampage and machida is a toss up imo. i just hopes it a interesting fight and that rampage comes into this fight prepared to go the distance bc machida aint no joke.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
the fight between rampage and machida is a toss up imo. i just hopes it a interesting fight and that rampage comes into this fight prepared to go the distance bc machida aint no joke.
exactly, it has the chance to be a damn good fight OR very bad depending on how the 1st round goes and what shape rampage is in IF it goes past that. i think it'll be pretty good though, i really want to see BJ just beat the piss out of MH though, i don't like that cocky fuker!!:lol:

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
exactly, it has the chance to be a damn good fight OR very bad depending on how the 1st round goes and what shape rampage is in IF it goes past that. i think it'll be pretty good though, i really want to see BJ just beat the piss out of MH though, i don't like that cocky fuker!!:lol:
yea rampage be ok if he quit tryin to make movies and get his ass back into the cage :lol: but hughes is a lil cocky but dude has skills and im sure he knows wats all ridin on this fight so it def she be a good one, and i will be watchin it with a beer in hand :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Rampage was taking it to him in rounds 1 & 2 but got caught in RD 3; Machida is boring, overrated, and plain and simply sucks. Machida did not win, he only moved forward when he caught Rampage with that shot; at the most, it could've been a tie but now way that Machida deserved a win with that kind of performance...

Not to say Rampage's performance was much better but he was trying to take the fight to Machida in the first two rounds and Machida ran & ran...

On a separate note, glad to see Hughes get demolished, maybe he'll retire now... Not a fan of Penn but I'm even less of a fan of Hughes.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Hughes retire? Nah, I doubt he will retire just yet.

I seriously thought the Machida vs Rampage fight would go one of two ways. Early stoppage with Rampage winning, or decision that Machida takes. Obviously, I was wrong as I thought that if it went 3 rounds there was no way Rampage would win.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rampage was taking it to him in rounds 1 & 2 but got caught in RD 3; Machida is boring, overrated, and plain and simply sucks. Machida did not win, he only moved forward when he caught Rampage with that shot; at the most, it could've been a tie but now way that Machida deserved a win with that kind of performance...

Not to say Rampage's performance was much better but he was trying to take the fight to Machida in the first two rounds and Machida ran & ran...

On a separate note, glad to see Hughes get demolished, maybe he'll retire now... Not a fan of Penn but I'm even less of a fan of Hughes.
yea wat i saw last night was rampage fighting like his old days in pride and that brought a smile across my face, im a big fan of his and would love to see him fight for the light heavyweight belt one day but he needed this win big time to silent the critics and others that thought he was washed up and turn into this movie star but didnt look that way last night :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts