Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my new elka awsome shock tyre is wearing great all but the rear edge of the tread Is cupping out I think this might be a rebound problem what do u experts recon ? It's not real bad but I want it better hope someone can help me out cheers + I'm on holidays so can't post a pic sorry

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
33 sounds about right. I run 28 hot off the warmers but that's track day pressure. When you compress the bike are the front and rear rebounding evenly.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry fellas the front edge of the tread is wearing scolloping .sharp edge at rear of tread front edge rounded off hope this makes sense.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its rebound not sure if it needs speeding up or slowing down been watching dave moss on youtube a few test rides and i should sort it .

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Its rebound not sure if it needs speeding up or slowing down been watching dave moss on youtube a few test rides and i should sort it .
It does sound like a rebound problem. You man need to run a bit higher pressures. I run 32 34 and the tires wear pretty evenly on the street. Dave did my suspension at Miller last June.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts