Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup:

The Progrip light sensitive No Fog Lens. It attaches to the inside of your shield with two small foam tape tabs. It keeps your shield from fogging. I've got a Shoei X-11 helmet and even with all the vents the thing fogs unless I keep it cracked. Until now. This thing rocks! So far at least.

The other thing (bonehead that I am) I don't know the name of and threw out the packaging. But it's a type of baclava with a thin lycra hood and a thick tube that goes around your neck. I got it at Cycle Gear and the logo is a turtle/tortise. Not bulky and comfortable.

The reason I'm excited about such simple things is that I'm from CA now living in NM. It get's stinkin' cold here. I hate it. But at least I can still ride even when it's cold.

valskater

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Where'd ya get the no fog shield thingie? :dontknow:

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cycle Gear. About $17.00
You have to get used to seeing it in your peripheral vision but mo betta than foggy vision.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
valskater said:
Cycle Gear. About $17.00
You have to get used to seeing it in your peripheral vision but mo betta than foggy vision.
I'll have to try that. My RF1000 fogs instantly on those high humidity days and when I ride at night.

·
Registered
166 Posts
That's a fair price difference between the two shops. I can't believe the first shop (1tail) would jack the price up that much, would they?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts