Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have to sell my two 2005 ZX10R's. 4k each or 6k for both. I'll have pics up soon. Both are in immaculate shape. One silver and one red. 12k miles on silver and 26k miles on red.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
$6k for both, wow someone HAS to jump on that

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could you not just sell a kidney :confused:
Wife is pissed at me about selling, but we are both in school full time and until I get done with graduate school it is time that I stop hanging on to things we cannot afford. I don't get too much from the VA for us to live off of, so it only makes sense to sell them. I see too many people that struggle because they don't know how to prioritize and I don't want to be one of them.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Sorry to hear that, I went thru similar a couple years back. Like you said though its all about priority. Work hard and you will have a bike back before long. GLWS and free bump for ya

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to hear that, I went thru similar a couple years back. Like you said though its all about priority. Work hard and you will have a bike back before long. GLWS and free bump for ya
We need a car and the cost to fix the one I have is too excessive to follow through. Like I told my wife, I can either quit school and go work, or finish what we started and we have to sacrifice. It is what it is.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
PM sent

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Meaning they are sold, or decided not to sell?

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
I hope all is well man...
If you come over to Cali. for X mas.. bring the 2 bikes with you, I'll keep it warm for you until you move here :biggrin:, look at it this way, less stuff to haul when you move :lol::eek:ccasion1

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope all is well man...
If you come over to Cali. for X mas.. bring the 2 bikes with you, I'll keep it warm for you until you move here :biggrin:, look at it this way, less stuff to haul when you move :lol::eek:ccasion1
Thanks. It's been a weird couple of months lately for me. First the car taking a dump and then family emergency. Crazy crazy. ....

Yeah, that would be cool to be able to bring the bikes to cali before hand. I'll keep that in mind. :)

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dont do it, youll regret it

im already depressed about parts of my bike being in the mail to 4-5 dif states...
Yeah...unless my wife and I are starving and/or need to pay rent, etc.... then that will be the only way. I'll pawn them if I get in a bind like this time.

Sorry to hear you are depressed about selling parts off your bike. That was a really nice build.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts