1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone using this exhaust on their 10
Slip-On V.A.L.E.™ Exhaust Systems?

i like it because it gets rid of the other can and is lighter too

·
Registered
197 Posts
not a big fan of the two brothers, ecspecially the one can, but we all have different opinions, i just like the look of the two cans, looks clean. anyway let me know what it sounds like when you get on, always was curious about that.

·
Registered
197 Posts
wow thats allot, didnt know it was that much. i had a two brothers for my 600rr and i loved it, nice and loud. just wasnt a big fan of it on the 10. besides when i bought my bike it already came with a set of yoshies

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Np a big fan of the 2 bothers. I just don't like the design and the CF weeve. The only company I know that can make CF look like ass:thumbsup::lol:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I have it on my 05,I dont think its the best for making power but I love the way it looks and sounds!I get compliments on the sound all the time.It isnt a raspy/buzzy sound,it has a deep mellow sound.But honestly I think it may have hurt the low end just a little,I was told I could put a PC3 on it and correct this on the dyno.:dontknow:

·
Registered
536 Posts
is anyone using this exhaust on their 10
Slip-On V.A.L.E.™ Exhaust Systems?

i like it because it gets rid of the other can and is lighter too
dude i have it and LOVE it. cleans the bike up nice getting rid of the 2 huge cans.
LOTS of compliments on it also. i went with the Titanium one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Now I like that. There non CF can is nice... I too prefer one can :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts