Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Any one have any input on the Two Brothers Juice Box Fuel Controller, I was thinking of purchasing one. Any input would be greaty appreciated.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I read something in one of the bike mags, dont remember what one it was, cycle world maybe?? but if I remember right they said it did a decent job but wasn't that great gave a little extra horse power, nothing serious though. id just get a Bazzaz or PowerComander? I heard that Power Comander is gonna have a new one out in 09 and suppose to be better than ever??

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read something in one of the bike mags, dont remember what one it was, cycle world maybe?? but if I remember right they said it did a decent job but wasn't that great gave a little extra horse power, nothing serious though. id just get a Bazzaz or PowerComander? I heard that Power Comander is gonna have a new one out in 09 and suppose to be better than ever??
I kinda figured that it wouldnt help the bike so much but wanted to get another opinion, thanks for the input man.

P.S. Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I would opt for a PC3 or Bizzaz. Sorry about spelling.
And a custom fuel map too.
Or I'd leave it alone.

Two Bro's isn't known for their outstanding quality.

But once you start changing things you probably won't be stopping anytime soon. :eyecrazy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts