1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
i would stick with the power commander

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
It is the exact same thing as a some of the other FI control boxes offered by LP USA. If the two bros is the exhaust you plan to use and don't plan to go with any other extensive mods it should work great. It would be the same as buying a PCIII and downloading the generic two bros map and running it.

Ive had great luck with the generic maps from Dynojets webpage.

PC just allows you more options and ability for a better tune. But some guys don't really need that.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
DJ, I think that will kill your adjustability if you ever do more extensive mods to the bike. It may be fine if you are just going to put like an air filter on or something simple like that since you can adjust the percentages.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
A really nice FI tuner is Factory Pro's TEKA box. Especially when the 08 hits. They are the only ones that have a unit that controls both main and secondary injectors. Just a thought but you really can't go wrong with the PCIII.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Juice Box, WTF, sounds like a drink youd pack up in your lunch. Seriously Two Bros stuff is total cheap shit, everybody knows that, i'd stay far away from that K-mart junk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts