Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a slightly used Carbon Fiber Two Brothers Racing Slip on for 2008-09 ZX-10r. Not a scratch on it and not even broken in yet.

$150

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
since when do you have to break in a exhaust?
:spit: But technically there is a cough cough "break in" cause when you first put it on you need to take it easy and allow it to heat up slowly to burn off all the chemicals inside the can...Ever wonder what that burning/smoking smell is the first time you start it...chemicals and the packing...

I always take it easy the first 100 miles or so cause I don't feel like repacking my shit :thumbsup:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:spit: But technically there is a cough cough "break in" cause when you first put it on you need to take it easy and allow it to heat up slowly to burn off all the chemicals inside the can...Ever wonder what that burning/smoking smell is the first time you start it...chemicals and the packing...

I always take it easy the first 100 miles or so cause I don't feel like repacking my shit :thumbsup:
You are right, but it takes longer than that to burn it off. My racefit tone still changes overtime.

I have experienced the same with car exhaust as well.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have paypal.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who wants it more?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
still have it, this week i will weigh it at fedex in box so I can figure shipping cost.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is anyone still interested? I should be able to ship it out tomorrow or saturday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts