Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im posting this up for a friend. He has TWO yes 2 2005 Magma Red Zx10's for sale. They are both in VERY VERY good condition. The one with the black windscreen has about 4k miles on it and the one with the chrome windscreen has about 5800 miles. The bike with the chrome windscreen has an akra slip on and Michelin pilot power tires. The other has a yosh slip on and needs tires but he may have some to throw in (dont quote me on that). Both bikes comes with the seat cowl and have integrated rear tail lights. Price is 6k FIRM for either of them. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I can give you his number.

Also if anyone is interested that Gixxer 1000 is also for sale its a 2009 with 6k on the odometer and it has every single part you would want to put on. All of Ivans goodies and tuned by Ivan himself. 8500 for that bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add, We're located in Rockland County NY. About a half hour from the palisades center mall in West Nyack, NY.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bump for two amazing looking Gen 1's
I wish mine looked like that.lol. She might be busted and bruised but she runs like a champ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts