Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone watch last mondays? (July 26)

They had the kawasaki episode! It was cool watching some of kawi's history and seeing where they test ride their bikes. I caught Honda's and yamaha's too. i wish i saw Ducati's

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Yea, I've seen them all. Pretty interesting.

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
Theyre cool, but all repeats from 09. I wish they would have shown the newest modles, i mean the show started in 09 and the bikes were 07/08 at latest. Still a "neat" show

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i know what you mean. i would have liked to see the new bikes too but still, you dont get to see stuff like that on TV everyday.

It was cool to see that Kawasaki was the first manufacture to come out with ram air on the 1990 zx-11!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm boycotting twist the throttle because they had an entire episode on Kawasaki and didn't even mention the 10R... they even called the ZX-14 the flagship of the company :dontknow: Shame on you Discovery.:sad::bs:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beats stealth rider :badteeth:
i agree with you there. i thought stealth rider was pretty boring...

and yea i agree with the rest of you..i couldnt believe they didnt include the 10r. maybe they have too many 14's leftover and wanna get more advertisement for them :dontknow:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
its cool seeing all the different factories and how each brand does things different.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
All those twist the throttle shows are on youtube.

I guess they are the same, I don't have HDT.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
The history of kawasaki is pretty cool!!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
caught the last half, thought it was pretty interesting. and i agree with you guys about not mentioning the 10r. i think it was BS

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
caught the last half, thought it was pretty interesting. and i agree with you guys about not mentioning the 10r. i think it was BS
I would think it was kawi that pushed the, "this is our flagship bike" deal.
When they made the show the 10R was already king of the world in every bike magazine. Didn't need any advertising for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts