Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By Keith Code. I just finished reading this book. Has anyone read this book? It really has alot of good info. Ive yet to do a track day, but im going to go beginning of next season at Mid-Ohio. Really cant wait.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Take his California Superbike School...I have been there twice...I am faster than any of my 30 year old buddies....mainly due to the school...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
ninja2k5 said:
By Keith Code. I just finished reading this book. Has anyone read this book? It really has alot of good info. Ive yet to do a track day, but im going to go beginning of next season at Mid-Ohio. Really cant wait.
Its a good book, try Total Control by Lee Parks.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I have the very first book(did not read it all)...anyone read the Newer Version and what is the diff. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
conspiracy said:
Its a good book, try Total Control by Lee Parks.

I actually read Twist 2. I also have Total Control but I havent read it yet, flipped through it. It has color pictures and the bikes in the book dont look so dated.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Older Guy said:
Take his California Superbike School...I have been there twice...I am faster than any of my 30 year old buddies....mainly due to the school...

:+1: beginning of next riding season Im going when he comes to Mid-Ohio.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I have read twist of the wrist 2 but not the first one. I am not much of a reader.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Some of it and it is a very good book. Doing a track day at Barbers in Oct with instructions between sessions. Hope to learn a lot that day.

Glad you brought that book up. May try to put my head in it prior to the TD.

·
Registered
342 Posts
S.ga.rider said:
I have read twist of the wrist 2 but not the first one. I am not much of a reader.
ditto..

i have Twist Of The Wrist II, but still haven't finished it...

not much of a reader here either...

i prefer to learn on the streets... so i might be taking some classes @ Road Atlanta b4 the year is out.... if possible...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Twist of the wrist 1 is more about the track, Twist of the wrist 2 is more useful in my opinion if you ride on the road more as it covers controlling survival responses.

But go to the California superbike school and they will teach what is covered in the book in seminars then let you go and try each new thing out on the track. Highly recommended for road and track riders, I being doing some more there next year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts