Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lavudyar said:
What's the show got to do with that kid dying?
havent seen it huh?? people drinking beer and riding ,stunting with no gear ,total idiots,makes the sport bike riders look stupid

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
I signed it! Hopefully others will as well.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
oneradten said:
havent seen it huh?? people drinking beer and riding ,stunting with no gear ,total idiots,makes the sport bike riders look stupid
Still don't see what the kid's death has to do with the show? Can you show causality there (as in, the kid watched the show, emulated the behavior and then was killed while emulating the thing from the show)? Near as I can tell, the kid's misfortune and the show are completely unrelated, except as art mimics life.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I watch stunt vids all the time. But that doesn't make me wanta go out and try everything I see in a vid.

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lavudyar said:
Still don't see what the kid's death has to do with the show? Can you show causality there (as in, the kid watched the show, emulated the behavior and then was killed while emulating the thing from the show)? Near as I can tell, the kid's misfortune and the show are completely unrelated, except as art mimics life.
i didnt say that particular kid died because of the show .....but in general how many do u think will watch it and die trying to be like that?? besides it makes sport bikers look like hooligans , hell the public already thinks that .....do we need a damn show to make it worse??

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I get that, but why did you post the link to that other thread? It has nothing to do with the show at all, yet your original post implied they went together.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
lavudyar said:
I get that, but why did you post the link to that other thread? It has nothing to do with the show at all, yet your original post implied they went together.

i see your point too, but look outside of the box

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lavudyar said:
beacause someone on that thread mentioned that show

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
ZEDX10R06 said:
maybe because you are an intelligent person? kids these days just don't get it.
They're gonna see it somewhere else then. I don't care for the show, but what you're suggesting is the same thing as people suing McDonalds for making them fat. Let natural selection take its path.

·
Registered
489 Posts
sorry, i don't get it. You want to "police" our sport? In that case, let's sign to have motogp off the air as well, because i guarantee you that there are people out there who are influenced by it. The Motorcycles-bad boy connection go waaaaayyy back, this show will have zero impact on the general public perception, they already think we should all be jailed or neutered. So that show will have zero effect on our right to ride, it takes much more than that.The next step in policing is to call in the cops when you see riding behavior that does not fit your standard, and there are plenty ofpeople who do that. Do you agree w/ them? just my 2c.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts