Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tucson, AZ

OK, so I finally got the e-mail I have been waiting for. I will be going to Marana, AZ for the month of April to attend a Military school. I haven't got all the details yet but I did request to drive my POV and I will be bringing my 10R with. So anyone in that area who is willing to go for a ride on weekends and maybe during a weeknight (not sure if I will have time but you never know), let me know.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know when you get here
Will do, be nice to have someone to ride with. Any good suspension set-up guys? I need to really get my 10R set-up for sag and such.

I just got back from there! Military exercise.. Went to Yuma with the Marines Corps and Tucson for 4 days at the Air Force Base.! I enjoyed the weather there! Lucky Bastards!
Yeah, I used to live in Phoenix, AZ about 11 years ago and live in North Dakota now.....I love AZ weather.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ND is a bit different lol!
Considering that for the month of January we had some sort of snow fall EVERYDAY and for the past 2 years we have had record flooding and this year the forecast is to be the worst.........and we are going to be activated for state active duty at the end of March and the entire month of April and possibly May...hence me going to AZ for April...MUAHAHAHAHA :crackup:

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Will do, be nice to have someone to ride with. Any good suspension set-up guys? I need to really get my 10R set-up for sag and such.

Yeah, I used to live in Phoenix, AZ about 11 years ago and live in North Dakota now.....I love AZ weather.
Evan Steel Performance is the only place I would recommend. They are the best.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm in Tempe but could make a trip down south with you guys.
That would be cool, I know when I went to school at MMI, we took a few rides up into some mountain roads that was fun. I hope to get a good ride in every weekend I am there, not sure if I will have any time in the evenings for much but hope to have my weekends free.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BTW.. go see that bartender at the BJ's brewhouse ! She works night! One of the best looking chicka ive seen in AZ!
I do remember that place....last time I was down there for another school, a few other guys and I have some beer glasses from there....lol

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well this time next week I will be on the rode to Tucson, AZ.....going to be a long haul but I am ready for some NICE weather, North Dakota has sucked with the cold and snow.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I just got back from Tempe and did some riding in the Tonto National Forest. Nice scenery there....and warmer than here. Got snow here this morning...but alas, heading back overseas. At least I got a little riding in.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh and I hope to visit a couple of the places that have been shown on Man VS Food and Diners, drive-ins and dives...lol

Oh and SUSHI, good lord I love SUSHI

1 - 20 of 56 Posts