Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Tuscaloosa. Any riders on here in the area? I saw one guy on a blue stretched Gen2 today, but I'm not sure if he's on here. HMU!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
121 Posts
You going to school there? I used to ride with a guy down here in South Florida that moved there for school. He rides with a few people up there

Edit: roll tide indeed!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice! I'm a tide fan myself

He's in some small Facebook group called UA Sport Bikes or something like that. Dudes name is Hazem and I'm sure they would welcome a new rider.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just dropped in to say War Eagle :)

Also, there is a group on facebook for all of Alabama called "AlSportbike - Alabama Sportbike"

Also look up "Montgomery, AL Riders" and "Auburn Riders" for very active riding groups all around Alabama. If you like track days/drag strips/dragon trips/cheaha rides then just the groups an add.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just dropped in to say War Eagle :)

Also, there is a group on facebook for all of Alabama called "AlSportbike - Alabama Sportbike"

Also look up "Montgomery, AL Riders" and "Auburn Riders" for very active riding groups all around Alabama. If you like track days/drag strips/dragon trips/cheaha rides then just the groups an add.
Umm.... I stopped reading your post right at War Eagle and assumed you made a mistake. lol. nah, seriously I am in the process of creating a student organization for riders on campus since there isn't one.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Awesome, best of luck. I go down and visit some of my old friends at school there sometimes on the 10r and if you get somethin going, Ill be sure to make it out to a few of yalls bike nights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts