Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the OEM parts and converted the rear turn signals from the old school 04 signal stalks to the 05s. I was hoping I wouldn't run into the fast blinking problem as the 05 lights use a 11W bulb compared to the 20W bulb for the 04s. Well, I now have the fast blinking problem. I was wondering if I could just simply swap out the relay for the one in the 05 to fix this issue. If this is possible, could i also just run the current bulb I have in my front Euro flush mounts or do I have to convert that back over to the smaller lower wattage bulbs that came with it?

Thanks for any help on this. Oh and I did do some searches on the site. I found a thread where an aftermarket auto relay would fix this problem. I would rather not go that route as I'm looking for a stock drop in fix. But if I have to, I'll consider doing it.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As a follow up, I took the chance and bought an 05 flasher relay and I'm happy to report that the relay was a simple plug and play. Going this route now requires the smaller lower wattage 10W bulbs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.