Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I shut off all my lights when I go to bed at night. Seems to work ok and cuts my light bill down a bit.:eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Ah, the boys in the Hood are going to have a field day for 1 Hour. :badteeth: :lol:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Sorry, no can do...

I live in Southern California and if I turn out my lights the illegals won't have any light to use to cross the border :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Um..no. In fact, I turn them all on for that same hour in protest.

I also believe man doesn't cause global warming.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Bush didn't lie, but people did die.

Hillary is really a man...and she does lie (as does her hubby).

McCain may be a woman...the way he keeps changing his mind: "call myself a conservative, vote liberal, call myself a conservative, vote liberal, etc."

Obama is racist...and so is his religious leader...as well as his friends Farrakhan and Shabazz.

sorry....end rant.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:iamwithst

:crackup:

Go ahead and turn off your lights to "Save The Planet". But remember, the folks who work at the Power Company are people too, have families to feed, etc. Turning off the lights will put these people out of work, cause them to loose insurance benefits so little Mary can't have the surgery she needs to live. So go ahead and turn off your lights .... Don't let it bother you, you saved the planet!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Um..no. In fact, I turn them all on for that same hour in protest.

I also believe man doesn't cause global warming.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Bush didn't lie, but people did die.

Hillary is really a man...and she does lie (as does her hubby).

McCain may be a woman...the way he keeps changing his mind: "call myself a conservative, vote liberal, call myself a conservative, vote liberal, etc."

Obama is racinst...and so is his religious leader...as well as his friends Farrakhan and Shabazz.

sorry....end rant.
:+1::+2::+1::+2::+1::+2::+1::+2::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Nope Mother Nature is gonna do what she wants & nothing is gonna stop her.
Not even turnin off the lights The planet is gonna cleanse itself with or without us.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I just ran around emptying Krylon wildly into the air, my finger got tired so I just taped the nozzle down then emptied my CO2 tanks for my welder :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts