Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
You can fit any turbo to any bike just depends oh how much $$$ you have, and wether or not you want it to work. The one above looks reputable. Talk to people and alot of the time they can help.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I'm sure a lot of those numbers will have to due with how long you want your motor to last between rebuilds too. Personally I'd be happy with stock ride height and wheelbase and 250HP. GP BIKE MAN!!! Only with no traction control :badteeth:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have to know does the kit require you to upgrade from the stock rods. I just can not see the stock rods being able to handle more than double the hp.:hello:

·
Banned
22 Posts
I use this turbo. Tuning it down isn't wise...its required. when its in perfect tune you wont be able to keep the front down no matter the length of your swing arm. Mine is tuned to slightly less than 300hp and the front will come up in any gear without the clutch. btw my engine is doing fine and i have approx 10,000 on the motor with the turbo.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Raven-Hunter said:
I use this turbo. Tuning it down isn't wise...its required. when its in perfect tune you wont be able to keep the front down no matter the length of your swing arm. Mine is tuned to slightly less than 300hp and the front will come up in any gear without the clutch. btw my engine is doing fine and i have approx 10,000 on the motor with the turbo.
well stated thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Raven-Hunter said:
We want some pix!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts