Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up y'all? Speed Week @ Bonneville is just a few days away, and I figured I'd share some progress on the non-ZX10R stuff. :)

We had an incredible amount of stuff to do in the off season, and sadly got about half of it done. I got the 10r back together (bonus!), but we did get the 2007 HD Dyna updated with a stout new fuel system, a few aero mods (cut tank and front fender), and the new G25-660 turbo system. The dyno graph results speak for themselves on that one! To be fair, I had an extra psi of boost in over the baseline run... vanity struck and I wanted to see that number. >:)

Next season will be new Ecu's for both bikes, and a G25-660 set up for the partially streamlined HD Dyna with a water-to-air ice box intercooler. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...first event was mostly rained out. Body bike was the fastest bike of the meet, but waaaaay off the usual pace. Hopefully next week I'll have some better updates! Naked bike got a few shakedown passes in and looks promising... thinking they'll be some 200+ mph passes in for it if the track comes together! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

...Nekkid Turbo Dyna sliding it's way to 192mph FIM & AMA records. It was pretty slippery out there, and the bike never really saw more than 80% throttle..... rear tire was turning at 220mph about half the time.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
....not that I'll ever do it, but I could turn that set-up up another 10-15psi... that would put it in the 500hp/411tq range at 30 psi. I'm pretty sure but my V8 M3 doesn't make that much torque with a supercharger on it right now. :ROFLMAO:

Here's a few shots under the skirt, so to speak... a little rough, but all prototype stuff right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Damn that is a beautiful setup. So fast!

Reactions: SpazOnaZX

·
Registered
12 Posts
What's up y'all? Speed Week @ Bonneville is just a few days away, and I figured I'd share some progress on the non-ZX10R stuff. :)

We had an incredible amount of stuff to do in the off season, and sadly got about half of it done. I got the 10r back together (bonus!), but we did get the 2007 HD Dyna updated with a stout new fuel system, a few aero mods (cut tank and front fender), and the new G25-660 turbo system. The dyno graph results speak for themselves on that one! To be fair, I had an extra psi of boost in over the baseline run... vanity struck and I wanted to see that number. >:)

Next season will be new Ecu's for both bikes, and a G25-660 set up for the partially streamlined HD Dyna with a water-to-air ice box intercooler. :)
I would be interested in the specifics if that water to air ice box intercooler, if you are willing to share knowledge.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not too much too it... what would you like to know?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts