Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installing a Muzzy turbo heavier valve springs thicker head gasket swingarm is going to be a mcintosh ajustable 3 to 9 over air shift front 16and rear 44 sprockets with ek drag chain and i might try water/alcohol injection [/ATTACH]
more pics soon

Attachments

·
Registered
2,524 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got a mcintosh 3 to 9 inch over swingarm going to start at 6" over and go from there i also got other sprockets too

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Guess you like the lights pointing to the heavens then :lol: Sounds like it will be great fun to ride though

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
youre all about over kill eh?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got about 6500.00 in all thats including guages,oil,new fork seals

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
819 Posts
Curious to see how everything turns out. If you going to spend the money to put a turbo kit on it, make sure you put in a billet basket or have the rivets welded onto the primary gear.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
why is it over kill to add a turbo to a drag bike
its not at all actually, overkill is putting a turbo on a daily driver bike....which is what i want to do.

·
Registered
819 Posts
There is no such thing as overkill unless you are a complete retard that has no business on a bike in the first place and you went to the dealer and bought the biggest bike you could because you want to go "fast"

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
hell, people once said the first gen was over kill...like it was, "using a hand grenade to kill a mosquito."

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
should have more pics tomorrow cant what to get it on dyno im the only one on a zx10 at the track i run at most are busas and a few of them got turbos i guess they got tired of having there ass handed to them by a zx10 so i figured to step it up to been something ive wanted to do for awhile since i rode a turbo bike a couple years ago

1 - 20 of 89 Posts