Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys what’s up! I bought a 05 zx when I got home from Iraq and I’m looking for some help one getting the bike to it’s full potential,

I have removed the butterfly valves also removed the pair valves I’m going down one tooth on the sprocket I have a ackropovic c/f slip-on, and a power commander.

I’m looking to see if anyone on here has the same stuff done to there bike and has a good map for it, I plan on taking it to get tuned but I would like to see if I can get some help before I do that,

Also. I’m planning on getting a Speedo drd installed in the bike and wondering if anyone here has gone to a 16t in the front and 39 rear and has tuned there Speedo with a gps and has a good program for that too…

I have searched the forum and maybe I’m not looking in the right places,
But if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!
:suicide::suicide::suicide:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Hey MPZX welcome aboard my friend...good to have ya back and you have the best generation 10r out!! start looking here and PM me or any of the other gues who have posted maps if you don't find something you like or that doesn't work well with your setup.

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7579

Remember that no 2 bikes with the same mods and same map will run or act the same 99.9% of thre time. so what might be a badass map for my bike,may be sub par on yours...even if we have the same goodies on the bikes. at least there are a few very good maps on there and you can use them for a baseline to start from.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts