Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one have a good tuner near western north carolina theyve used and would recommend? ref 2008 with dynojet powercommander v

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. my local dealer is a power commander dealer but i know most of them an well lets just say i know most of them. dyno cert. or not im kinda askn around.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
thanks. my local dealer is a power commander dealer but i know most of them an well lets just say i know most of them. dyno cert. or not im kinda askn around.
A good tuner is worth their weight in gold!!! and then some!:mrgreen:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
hey bro!...Im in Asheville.........I know a good tuner out in Swannanoa....but he works wide band and not with a dyno.....but he KNOWS his shit.......he drags a badass zx14 and has his own shop called CycleSportz........Don Wilkins is his name!............

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I love your Avatar also,.......GOOD ONE!!!.and o so true!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
tell him Russ with the cndy green 10R with Nitrous sent ya!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Asheville isn't TOO far from Charlotte, I would take it to Lee at Lee's Performance if you could.
:+1:....very reputable shop with proven record and does alot of motor work for race teams too!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey bro!...Im in Asheville.........I know a good tuner out in Swannanoa....but he works wide band and not with a dyno.....but he KNOWS his shit.......he drags a badass zx14 and has his own shop called CycleSportz........Don Wilkins is his name!............
i know the shop. never been in there though.thanks. i was headed out to number 9 today before sky opened up. maybe tommorow. im on vac all week.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:+1:....very reputable shop with proven record and does alot of motor work for race teams too!
yea lees has done some work for me before and it was always top notch. just hoping to find someone closer.
look me up always lookn for new riding partners.
allen evans

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tried Dal-Kawa? I heard they do dyno tuning and do a pretty good job. Holler at me sometime if you want to ride. Just got my new addition to the shop 09 Candy orange Zx10 :cool: how you like yours?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tried Dal-Kawa? I heard they do dyno tuning and do a pretty good job. Holler at me sometime if you want to ride. Just got my new addition to the shop 09 Candy orange Zx10 :cool: how you like yours?
love mine. 3000 miles in 4 weeks. sent you a pm. headed over to hickory nut gorge tommorow about 6pm. on a blue 08. im there most afternoons

1 - 13 of 13 Posts