Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TTX Preload Adjuster Relocation

For those of you that have a TTX with the hydraulic preload adjuster, I found a good spot to mount the adjuster! Sorry in advance for the poor lighting, damn near midnight. Bought part number 03102-19 (adjuster clamp) for $50.97 from Ohlins, stripped the anodized coating, and removed a portion of the part to allow for more clearance/adjustability. Overall VERY happy. Now I don't have the eye sore of an adjuster just hanging off the side of the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
If you guy's predict any issues with this mounting location let me know. There could always be that one thing I overlooked that could create clearance issues or something... the more informed the better. Enjoy!

FYI if anyone needs a spring swap but you don't want to buy the tooling, aren't comfortable doing the work, or don't want to pay a hefty shop fee.. Throw me $25 (shipping on you) and I'll have it done the same day I receive it. I've done several spring swaps with no issues including this TTX one, and as you can see it's spotless. :patriot:

·
Я - Ребен&#108
3,572 Posts
I use to have mines located their.
I ended up making something for mines in a easier location.

Ill probably just buy the Ktech mounts for the Ohlins.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts