Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody interested in buying my full tsukigi titanium exhaust? Heres some pics of the pipe and can. There is a very small 1/4 ding on the top of one of the header pipe and a little bump on the bottom of one of the pipes from hitting a speed bump and a small scratch on the end of the can. I buffed out the scratch with a rubber wheel on the can as seen in the pic. The exhaust retails for 1650 but i only want 425 shipped. Kickstand is gone and is not available for sale. Sorry.

Attachments

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
how much for the kickstand?.will it fit my 05?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Got any pics of the bottom header damage? Is it full titanium?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got any pics of the bottom header damage? Is it full titanium?
The last pic is the damage of the bottom pipe. Nothing bad and yes the system is full titanium.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
he pm e'd me and said it isn't for sale?..............wonder why he put the pic in there?.....IDK?......but I guess it is not for sale!

·
Registered
91 Posts
The last pic is the damage of the bottom pipe. Nothing bad and yes the system is full titanium.
Are you talking about the 4th pic?? That pic is so poor I can't even tell what I'm looking at! :dontknow::dontknow: Can you post a better one? :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you talking about the 4th pic?? That pic is so poor I can't even tell what I'm looking at! :dontknow::dontknow: Can you post a better one? :eek:ccasion1
I'll take a better pic when i get home today.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a tsukigi on my 07 busa stolen from me. Beautiful fit n finish,
Will that pipe fit an 07 '10?
Yes it will fit an 07 along with the 06.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
payment sent via paypal.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold! Great deal and awesome system!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think I have a bracket missing can you confirm by reviewing the pic below. I have everything bolted up except the muffler.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
I will double check the box for the hanger. If you could double check on your end that would be great! Worst case... I could fab up a hanger. Just to give a good description of what I'm talking about.. the "hanger" which 1 bolt goes to the muffler bracket and 1 bolt that mounts to the subframe.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have that bracket nbrion. I was thinking that was the factory bracket for our stock mufflers.I kept it thinking if i was going back to the stock exhaust that i would need it to put it back on. I assumed you had one with your stock system. I will ship it out to you monday. I will try and dig up a bolt that will go through that bracket. (you probably need one bolt that is 2''?) My apologies brian. Also let me know if that isnt the factory bracket.. Im curious.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It's cool. The stock brackets are welded to the muffler. I can't wait to get this puppy together!

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Got your pm. Looking forward on receiving the hanger in the mail in the next few days! :eek:ccasion1

1 - 18 of 18 Posts