Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
I was wondering if there was somewhere that sold secondhand powercommanders for a 1st gen bike? I was going to post in the trading section but was not able to... Alternatively, is anyone selling a reasonably priced unit privately? cheers

·
Registered
94 Posts
i belive you need at least 25 post's and 30 days actavation. iam in the same boat. looking for a gen 3 pwr commander that is reasonable myself.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
If you guys had a gen 2 I have 1 for sale. Sorry I can't help you guys out

·
Registered
94 Posts
gen 2 wont work on 1 or 3?

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
post up in the WTB section...Keep searching the for sale section, every now and then one will pop up, make sure you have money ready and don't hesitate or it will be gone quick.

·
Registered
94 Posts
unfortunately cant post yet in the want to buy section , read above post,,,thanks for the input though,Dave

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
well the other option is to post whore it up til you get enough posts...If you haven't checked yet make sure to check E Bay

·
Registered
94 Posts
post whoreing away brother,,,,

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha thanks for the replies. looking like i've got to post some random comments then. I've seen a couple in the trading section, but they just go so quick...

·
Registered
94 Posts
thank's.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Just so you know a pcIII ment for a 06/07 zx10r will work on a 08/09 model cause there have been a couple members on here that have gotten them and they were the same harness and everything but in regards to the first gen I doubt it!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Cool!:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
388 Posts
hell I got one for sale, 200 shipped sound good? :dontknow:

·
Registered
94 Posts
thanks blackstars,i checked it out on ebay ,but i think $15 shipping for somthing that i know cost less then $5 is B.S. also minus the rest of the cables, rather spend a little more and buy new that comes with everything plus a warranty... will keep looking and shoot any good deals your way as well as i find them, thanks again,,,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts