Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
I was wondering if there was somewhere that sold secondhand powercommanders for a 1st gen bike? I was going to post in the trading section but was not able to... Alternatively, is anyone selling a reasonably priced unit privately? cheers

·
Registered
94 Posts
i belive you need at least 25 post's and 30 days actavation. iam in the same boat. looking for a gen 3 pwr commander that is reasonable myself.

·
Registered
94 Posts
unfortunately cant post yet in the want to buy section , read above post,,,thanks for the input though,Dave

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,958 Posts
Just so you know a pcIII ment for a 06/07 zx10r will work on a 08/09 model cause there have been a couple members on here that have gotten them and they were the same harness and everything but in regards to the first gen I doubt it!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
thanks blackstars,i checked it out on ebay ,but i think $15 shipping for somthing that i know cost less then $5 is B.S. also minus the rest of the cables, rather spend a little more and buy new that comes with everything plus a warranty... will keep looking and shoot any good deals your way as well as i find them, thanks again,,,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.