Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
all i have to say is that politic's are nasty, cruel and not my thing. Kerry can suck a big one in my opinion, they all can.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
nathanw said:
....Not elect them to office!

Is this the type of anti-American wretch we want in office? Its what we will get if we allow the Democrats into office.

I will be holding my nose while voting for the Republicans this year, but as bad as they are, they're at least proud of their country and support it's troops.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/10/31/135841.shtml?s=br
I am a democrat. And I have served several years for our country in the U.S. Army. What the hell are you talking about. Idiot.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I don't need to read it, I heard it with my own ears. The site was used as a reference.

He and his ilk have a history of bashing the military and clearly cant be trusted in any way with the defense of this country.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ninja2k5 said:
I am a democrat. And I have served several years for our country in the U.S. Army. What the hell are you talking about. Idiot.
The average Democrat has little in common with the rabid leftists who have taken over the national Democratic party. My statement is in reference to them and not the average Democrat, as my mother and most of my family are Democrats.

BTW it's Kerry and his cronies who think YOU are the idiot.:wink:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Thank you for the clarification. I will add that I am not "average" but I appreciate you clarifying your statement, I understand your point now. And your edit was wonderful.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
I keep havin' the 1st Amendment flash through my head everytime some moron mentions sedition. I'm retired Army, another old Ranger and I can tell you that this is a stupid ass unwinnable . . . I was gonna say war, but this ain't a war, it is occupying a country in the middle of a civil war. The quicker we get outa that chit hole the better. I'm gonna vote for Demokraps every chance I get to send the Republicans a message.

·
Registered
696 Posts
How is it "supporting the troops" when you send them into harm's way for reasons based on misinformation at best and lies at worst and then leaving them there with no clear exit strategy? I'll take my chances with the Dems thanks. Oh, and I am assuming you came down hard on this guy when he 'jokingly' pulled this crap

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3570845.stm

It's great fun to mock the death of our troops over a mission based on nothing... as long as you are a Republican! If a Dem had done that, you and your 'ilk' would certainly have been calling for a public lynching.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just because there is freedom of speech doesn't mean your speech is without consequence. You call me a moron, but maybe you should look in the mirror bubba.:heyyou:

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sonnyboy11 said:
How is it "supporting the troops" when you send them into harm's way for reasons based on misinformation at best and lies at worst and then leaving them there with no clear exit strategy? I'll take my chances with the Dems thanks. Oh, and I am assuming you came down hard on this guy when he 'jokingly' pulled this crap

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3570845.stm

It's great fun to mock the death of our troops over a mission based on nothing... as long as you are a Republican! If a Dem had done that, you and your 'ilk' would certainly have been calling for a public lynching.
I have an idea based on reading some of your other posts, but I'll ask anyway. Do you support or agree with what Kerry said ( no caveat's ) Yes or no?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
nathanw said:
I have an idea based on reading some of your other posts, but I'll ask anyway. Do you support or agree with what Kerry said ( no caveat's ) Yes or no?

Honestly.....either party, they are both corrupt. Have you thought about revolution? That is AMERICAN. Although I think the populous is numb and afraid. Its time for a major change. Like in my old post, Lou Dobbs for pres!
I know that quote wasnt targeted towards me...but still guy.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ninja2k5 said:
Honestly.....either party, they are both corrupt. Have you thought about revolution? That is AMERICAN. Although I think the populous is numb and afraid. Its time for a major change. Like in my old post, Lou Dobbs for pres!
You may be surprised, but I really cant stand the Republicans. I find them to be woefully lacking in the areas of fiscal conservatism and more importantly border security. That being said, the people who run the Democratic party in Washington are openly against our military, openly against border defense, openly for taking as much of my money as possible, openly for bestowing constitutional rights to terrorists, and openly for taking away as many of my personal freedoms as possible, among many other things. Kerry said what he meant and meant what he said. The fact that his kind look down on the members of the military as nothing more than ignorant minority's and poor white trash is no secret to those who watch them.

Like I said, I will hold my nose while voting for the Republicans because the alternative is so terribly bad. If there were a legitimate third party that could be elected and get things changed for the better, I'd jump on the wagon today. This country's political system is very close to being broken, and there is nobody in line that has the desire to fix it. Politicians become Politicians for one reason, and that's power. They will never willingly relinquish it, and we as a people can do nothing about it.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
nathanw said:
Just because there is freedom of speech doesn't mean your speech is without consequence. You call me a moron, but maybe you should look in the mirror bubba.:heyyou:
If you is such a supporter of this "war" why ain't you in Iraq kickin' ass and takin' names? Back problems?

I you had any comprehension of the Constitution and the 1st Amendment, you would understand that it is designed primarily to protect political speech, in particular, speech critical of the government.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
nathanw said:
. The fact that his kind look down on the members of the military as nothing more than ignorant minority's and poor white trash is no secret to those who watch them.

This country's political system is very close to being broken,

My reply. Kerry is a Vietnam veteran. He has killed PEOPLE for his country. He is active in VFW, and from what "Ive" read and seen, he has supported the Military, Not what is going on in Iraq, but the Military, he supports. And on the topic of the system being close to broken.....I couldn't have said it better. G.W. is a military dropout for comparison, yet he is commander in chief for 8 years.....I dont get it.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
ninja2k5 said:
My reply. Kerry is a Vietnam veteran. He has killed PEOPLE for his country. He is active in VFW, and from what "Ive" read and seen, he has supported the Military, Not what is going on in Iraq, but the Military, he supports. And on the topic of the system being close to broken.....I couldn't have said it better. G.W. is a military dropout for comparison, yet he is commander in chief for 8 years.....I dont get it.

Take a look back at what Kerry had to say about his fellow troops when he got back from Vietnam. He called them rapists and murderers. Not very supportive. Take a look back at what Kerry said about the troops in Iraq. He's called them thugs and terrorists. Not very supportive. Now he's saying only uneducated people join the military. Not very supportive.

Clinton was a draft dodger, and he was the C.I.C for 8 years too.:wink:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
nathanw said:
Take a look back at what Kerry had to say about his fellow troops when he got back from Vietnam. He called them rapists and murderers. Not very supportive. Take a look back at what Kerry said about the troops in Iraq. He's called them thugs and terrorists. Not very supportive.

All coming from a man who goes to vfw meetings. All coming from a stone cold killer. There were rapists in Vietnam, there were murders. In Iraq, I have personal experience, I dont know about thugs, but terrorists, after the initial combat....possibly. Why are soldiers still in Iraq. You and your infinite wisdom answer that. And dont quote "w" by saying we cant leave until the "mission" is accomplished, because it never will be. But you can put ALL your chips in on G.W.Bush. He is a military disgrace. And who better to lead our Fine country, right?

·
Registered
707 Posts
I was sold war on terror, I got war of terror,

Lying corrupt SOB Reps are a lil worse than the DEMS, worse enough for me to elect the DEMS ........................ this time.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ninja2k5 said:
All coming from a man who goes to vfw meetings. All coming from a stone cold killer. There were rapists in Vietnam, there were murders. In Iraq, I have personal experience, I dont know about thugs, but terrorists, after the initial combat....possibly. Why are soldiers still in Iraq. You and your infinite wisdom answer that. And dont quote "w" by saying we cant leave until the "mission" is accomplished, because it never will be. But you can put ALL your chips in on G.W.Bush. He is a military disgrace. And who better to lead our Fine country, right?

I may surprise you again. I didn't vote for Bush the second time around because among other issues I have with him, I thought he was making too many mistakes in Iraq.

Whatever happened to politics stops at the waters edge. People like Kerry are crying as loud as they can to anybody who will listen ( including while overseas ) about how terrible our military is. Don't you think that those remarks are being used as fuel for the fire of our enemy's?

I never claimed to be infinitely wise, nor do I claim to be a military tactician. That is what we have Generals for. I don't have an answer as to why we haven't gotten our troops out yet. You make it sound as if I want our troops there dying in that hell hole. If it were up to me, I'd never have a boot on the ground, I'd turn the whole Middle East into glass and solve a lot of the worlds problems in doing so.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts