Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out to the track in November and saw a rental for a Ford F150 on Enterprise, that should be big enough to haul 2 bikes correct? I had a Titan before and hauled 2 with no issues so it safe to assume that Ford can too. Any inputs will help, Thanks!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I know a guy that put 3 bikes in the bed of an early 2000's Tacoma to get them to Buttonwillow... The RC51 alone should have blown the shocks and leaf springs on that poor truck :biggrin:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
I know a guy that put 3 bikes in the bed of an early 2000's Tacoma to get them to Buttonwillow... The RC51 alone should have blown the shocks and leaf springs on that poor truck :biggrin:
Are you insinuating the RC51 is "fluffly"? :grin2:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Heading out to the track in November and saw a rental for a Ford F150 on Enterprise, that should be big enough to haul 2 bikes correct? I had a Titan before and hauled 2 with no issues so it safe to assume that Ford can too. Any inputs will help, Thanks!
What are you currently driving right now? Nothing that can tow?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nothing now, my buddies car is a Prius so it's nada. We really wanna do a track day that bad...lol.
It's not the rental that's costly; it's the mileage. Before I got a tow hitch my Uhaul truck and trailer rental were like $100 but I ended up spending nearly $400 when it was all said and done to get the bike 3 hours to and from the track.
How far is the track from you??

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The one I rented specified unlimited miles, the track is about 350 miles back and forth. This rate was at their car rental place, if you go to their commercial truck rental its around 200 free miles and 69 cent per mile after.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts