Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Sa-weet! This looks legit. Ive seen a lot of back and forth on this in the last few months. Love to see the older wiley coyotes out there!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
that will make things intresting for sure.. hes a damn good rider and racer thats for sure.. looking forward to seeing him back on the track..

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to see Edwards return to WSBK also. And I'd love to see Mladin join WSBK!
Maybe Mladin will see old man Bayliss and think if he can do it so can I. That would be sweet. He can join suzuki and make them better. Or he join Kawi and get the kinks out of the gen4. ( would nev happen but a man can dream)

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Whaa?? I didn't expect to see this from Bayless or Ducati.

Awesome news, hope it's true!

·
Registered
662 Posts
So, hearing Bayliss and Ducati are returning to WSBK, do you think Ducati got thier way?

Is Bayliss there to work the kinks out on their new beast?

Or has Bayliss been (secretly) working on this, and Ducati wants to get back to winning?

·
11,176 Posts
So, hearing Bayliss and Ducati are returning to WSBK, do you think Ducati got thier way?

Or has Bayliss been (secretly) working on this, and Ducati wants to get back to winning?
They're already winning. Checa leads the championship on a satellite Ducati team. :dontknow:

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I'm thinking the middle and last one. He's known to be testing the new bike for a while now, but the news he's actually coming back is a shocker to me. And Bayliss wouldn't come back if he didn't know he could win on winning equipment.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
True! But Ducati can not take credit for Checa leading! Or are they giving him factory support?:dontknow:
Checa is basically riding a factory bike on privateer squad. Most of the factory guys from Xerox went to Althea with all the equipment.

·
11,176 Posts
I didn't know that either. So if they had a not so great season it wouldn't have been that bad. And if they have a winning season (which they are) they really come out looking good.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Kewllll!!!

I always loved how Bayliss rode, balls out all the time. I hope he can get that same old magic back. Go TROY!:thumbsup:

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didn't know that either. So if they had a not so great season it wouldn't have been that bad. And if they have a winning season (which they are) they really come out looking good.
Makes you wonder what Checa would have done on the full factory supported Xerox Ducati in place of Fabrizio or Haga. Still a fan of Haga, but in light of what happened last year I think Checa would have given Biaggi more of a fight for the championship.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
im super surprised that Troy is coming back, he seemed really sure about being done when he retired. Hes been on the couch watching his mate Corser do the business, and its been eating him alive :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Makes you wonder what Checa would have done on the full factory supported Xerox Ducati in place of Fabrizio or Haga. Still a fan of Haga, but in light of what happened last year I think Checa would have given Biaggi more of a fight for the championship.
Everything other than the name of the team IS Xerox Ducati. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts