Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For sure. Now that Spies has vacated its safe for him to come back.. :crackup: In a more serious note, The factory Duck squad has had a miserable year so far with the loss of Tardozzi to BMW and the new blood on track Duck really needs all the help they can get.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I for one would love it, he is my favorite rider along with Haga. Ducati needs some direction now, and I believe he can do just that.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I for one would love it, he is my favorite rider along with Haga. Ducati needs some direction now, and I believe he can do just that.
He could definitely help them get back on track

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Don't think ducati haven't already made him a very lucrative offer. Not only is their season and best chance for a championship in the dumps, another small italian factory is kicking their butts and i'm sure that's killing them.

Hope he comes back. He's one of my favorite superbike riders and seems genuinely a cool, laidback guy. Very humble. Had he been in wsbk last year, i think spies would still be in wsbk today.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Don't think ducati haven't already made him a very lucrative offer. Not only is their season and best chance for a championship in the dumps, another small italian factory is kicking their butts and i'm sure that's killing them.

Hope he comes back. He's one of my favorite superbike riders and seems genuinely a cool, laidback guy. Very humble. Had he been in wsbk last year, i think spies would still be in wsbk today.
that is a very interesting observation about Spies, you may be right though, the fight between them two would have been great.

I also agree that Ducati is as red as their bikes about Aprilia doing so well so soon.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts