Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you know if your water temp. sensor is bad? I have gone through all possible promblems and they are all fine: coolant system check, water pump check, thermostat check, and no coolant in my oil or vice versa. I'm tired of my baby overheatin!!!! Anybody know what am i missing?>:dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
How do you know if your water temp. sensor is bad? I have gone through all possible promblems and they are all fine: coolant system check, water pump check, thermostat check, and no coolant in my oil or vice versa. I'm tired of my baby overheatin!!!! Anybody know what am i missing?>:dontknow:

going through the same things :badteeth: Getting Ready to replace my thermostat but for you page 16-95 of the manual shows how to check it. I will be checking mine as well along with a Meter check to make sure it's reading signals right.

bloo

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
As Bloo said....probably the thermostat if everything else checked out good. you can always install a 2nd fan hooked to a switch after you get her fixed, keeps the temps down while in traffic and/or at lights. just a thought.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Have you verified your fan is coming on? :dontknow:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup, fan comes on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts