Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Featured in GQ Magazine and now on eBay, this real-life Tron light cycle -- one of five being made -- can be yours for a mere $35000. Yes, this light cycle "is being built for everyday street use [and] each bike will come with a manufacturers build sheet [as well as] a certificate of title with purchase.

Each bike will come with either a high powered electric motor or a high performance gasoline motor and transmission depending on the buyers needs. Be the envy of everyone who sees this bike as it will make motorcycles as you now know them seem like antiques on the road.

SOLD!!!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I thought I seen the same Flux Capacitor the 1st Gen has in that Vid. :lol: :helmet:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I thought I seen the same Flux Capacitor the 1st Gen has in that Vid. :lol: :helmet:
I think it's in there BUT is only a "cosmetic" part on the bike, not actually used like on the 04'-05's.....:mrgreen: kinda like a buddy of mine that has a badass looking R1 with NOS on it BUT only so he can "purge" the lines and spray out between the lights in front, the damn thing isn't even hooked up to the motor?:dontknow:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that thing looks crazy, that was a nerd convention if ive ever seen one hahaha

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Those dorks that was yelling and screaming about this thing really creeped me out. That's the kinda person I seem to always get stuck in an elevator by myself with. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts