Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was suposed to get the Vortex upper tripple tree 2 months ago but they still have not come out with them & my bike is almost finihed with all the custom work (about 3 more weeks) they gave me an estimated date for manufacture of the uppers for july...i need this part now....Does anyone know who else makes the upper tripple for the 10R.

·
LE Post Whore
6,275 Posts
I know attack makes some pretty trick looking tripples for the 10. Give them a call and speak to Shannon or Craig.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Why not just chrome the stock tripples? btw- i got the Gilles chain adjusters installed. Pretty sweet. Did you order them? I'll post pics tonight.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
holly smoke $750.00 for the whole tripple assembly...I couldn't find just the upper tree from attack...damn it.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
miykl said:
Why not just chrome the stock tripples? btw- i got the Gilles chain adjusters installed. Pretty sweet. Did you order them? I'll post pics tonight.
Yea that was my first thought was to send the stock upper tripple to get chromed, Than i called Vortex Racing & they said they would have the uppers ready for order around april...just got off the phone with them now they pushed it back to this summer..i wanted to add a trick look to the tripples....now i'll probably just send the stock upper to chrome if i can't find something for a decent price.....thanks "miykl"

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey "Miykl" can you post up a picture of the chain adjusters one more time......i want to make sure i order the right one's from slava (you did get these from him right) part no# would also help me out bro....some other guys were posting pictures of some other type of adjuster that i did not like the look of....thank's bro :eek:ccasion1 :beer:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Why don't you just use the stockker till you can get the vortex

Heres attack... http://www.hardracing.com/ATTACK/TripleTree.htm its 700 there

I called Attack, and they said you cannot just buy the top clamp by itself b/c it wouldn't fit. Also, that setup would not be legal for superstock, only superbike. If you were wondering......

Poser...:wink:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Hey "Miykl" can you post up a picture of the chain adjusters one more time......i want to make sure i order the right one's from slava (you did get these from him right) part no# would also help me out bro....some other guys were posting pictures of some other type of adjuster that i did not like the look of....thank's bro :eek:ccasion1 :beer:
Here ya go! I really like them. They pull and push the axle so no more punching the rear wheel to push in in.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thank's hill for finding info that i already knew alllllllllll about :rolleyes: ...:headshake :nutkick: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Thank's hill for finding info that i already knew alllllllllll about :rolleyes: ...:headshake :nutkick:
R1GSXRKILLER said:
holly smoke $750.00 for the whole tripple assembly...I couldn't find just the upper tree from attack...damn it.
hillcountry10r said:
R1GSXRKILLER said:
...I couldn't find just the upper tree from attack...damn it.
hillcountry10r said:
I called Attack, and they said you cannot just buy the top clamp by itself b/c it wouldn't fit. .
Looks to me like you didn't know all of that.....
That just leaves one thing you did know about.....
hillcountry10r said:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
BTW, why in the world is this in Open??????

Was that BD??

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
:popcorn:

Rich.. YSR.. where is the lounge chair emoticon?

:ttiwwop:

just because it's funny.... :pottytrai

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Damn shitkicker :bitchslap

BD
Instead of callin names BD, why don't you do something productive and move it to P&T....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
and listen to you fuggers bitch, piss and moan when i do make changes :headshake

BD

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Big Daddy said:
and listen to you fuggers bitch, piss and moan when i do make changes :headshake

BD
How many threads have you deleted???

I only can recall mine, and I do believe I didn't do any of the things you listed........... so there...:1848:

Just for the record..:badteeth:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey shitkicker Aka "hillcountry" quit your whinning :crybaby2: it's in the zx10r thread cause thats what where doing.....dah...talking bout the zx10r.

Here...now go laugh you azz off

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Hey shitkicker Aka "hillcountry" quit your whinning :crybaby2: it's in the zx10r thread cause thats what where doing.....dah...talking bout the zx10r.

Here...now go laugh you azz off
Killa, you crack head, this is in the out haus....:headshake:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts