Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This crap turned into a Duke case, what a sad joke setting a group of people back 60 years. Way to go Sharpton and Jackson. SMH

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I'm sort of removed from this. What happened? Last I read the accused's wife was under arrest for lying about the money they had raised for his bail.
:+1:. I stopped paying attention a while ago.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
Whether what he did was right or wrong Zimmerman doesnt stand a chance of getting a fair trial honestly. He's been railroaded in the press for weeks now by guys like Al Sharpton. Im not sure (sadly) what percentage of the public isnt spoon fed what they think by the media.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Whether what he did was right or wrong Zimmerman doesnt stand a chance of getting a fair trial honestly. He's been railroaded in the press for weeks now by guys like Al Sharpton. Im not sure (sadly) what percentage of the public isnt spoon fed what they think by the media.
Incredible as it sounds there is a whole world full of people who believe Al Sharpton. My first thought is "nobody can be so stupid" but they are. These same people believe OJ Simpson was innocent.
I pray reason will win over. The press has done all it can do to obscure the truth and I really feel sorry for Zimmerman. It looks to me that he was gettting his eyes beat out and he shot a thug.

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
I really feel sorry for Zimmerman. It looks to me that he was gettting his eyes beat out and he shot a thug.
Really? How do you know the guy was a thug seems to me that your also one of the people that fell for the media hype to, to call someone a thug that you don't even know. I haven't been following it cuz its just another ugly azz check mark in the world that I don't need to be caught up in

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Incredible as it sounds there is a whole world full of people who believe Al Sharpton. My first thought is "nobody can be so stupid" but they are. These same people believe OJ Simpson was innocent.
I pray reason will win over. The press has done all it can do to obscure the truth and I really feel sorry for Zimmerman. It looks to me that he was gettting his eyes beat out and he shot a thug.
:+1: Everyone has their own opinion. And even though only one person alive knows the real truth. I agree. He will NEVER recieve a fair trial.. Its so sad that this has been blown so out of proportion, yet things like this, and worse happen everyday. Yet this was on the front page of every freakin newspaperbecause is was a supposedly "racial" killing... :rolleyes:

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Anyone see this???

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmermans-reenactment-trayvon-martin-shooting-055354695--abc-news-topstories.html

It was on Yahoo's front page. It was the reinactment of what happened 24 hours after the incident. You can see that the back of his head was gashed open, so he was getting his head slammed into the ground. Then he says he say Martin look down at his gun and say you are going to die tonight, and reached for his gun, and at that point is when he grabbed martins arm and then grabbed his gun and shot him.

If that is the case, and any one of you on here would not have done the exact same thing, then you probably need to go see someone about that, because something is wrong in your head.

Although that could not be exactly what happened, but they mention that they keep looking over all of him statements for inconsistencies and cant find anyone. Under that much pressure to have the story the same every time, usually means it is the truth.

It does suck though because he will never receive a fair trial. He will get convicted for doing something anyone else would have done. Defending his life.

And i KNOW Martin was a thug from his facebook pictures and the fact that he had been arrested and suspended from school SEVERAL times. That is usually a pretty good indicator that he is a thug.

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
This is what Zim says happened at the exact moment. He also was questioned about it during a stress test (Lie detector test) and passed it.

"I didn't want him to keep slamming my head on the concrete so I kind of shifted. But when I shifted my jacket came up…and it exposed my firearm. That's when he said you are going to die tonight. He took one hand off my mouth, and slid it down my chest. I took my gun aimed it at him and fired."

I am also not trying to start an argument or anything. I would not like for this thread to get shut down like the other ones. I believe that we should be able to talk about this, and provide our opinions without name calling, and that should be acceptable.

·
Gone Ridin'
1,705 Posts
This is probably why him even having a gun was an error in (his) judgement (and led to others). We may never know the real interaction that happened between the two, but he did approach the kid when he should have waited for the popo to take care of it. [even more so if this had really been a criminal intent on trouble]

Yea, trial will be difficult, but it is Florida... ya never know what will come out of it

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Anyone see this???

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmermans-reenactment-trayvon-martin-shooting-055354695--abc-news-topstories.html

It was on Yahoo's front page. It was the reinactment of what happened 24 hours after the incident. You can see that the back of his head was gashed open, so he was getting his head slammed into the ground. Then he says he say Martin look down at his gun and say you are going to die tonight, and reached for his gun, and at that point is when he grabbed martins arm and then grabbed his gun and shot him.
Ok at that point I can see he was in a fight for his life= Right
If that is the case, and any one of you on here would not have done the exact same thing, then you probably need to go see someone about that, because something is wrong in your head.Now I have to disagree with this one just cuz of one thing....I would of not put myself in that situation(getting out my car)=right

Although that could not be exactly what happened, but they mention that they keep looking over all of him statements for inconsistencies and cant find anyone. Under that much pressure to have the story the same every time, usually means it is the truth.Also could be a lie? Hell the man is looking at some serious time. I would stick to a story if I knew it was going to save my azz from going to prison

It does suck though because he will never receive a fair trial. He will get convicted for doing something anyone else would have done. Defending his life. And the kid lost his life because he looked like a thug walking down the street. And Zimmerman choose to pursue him on foot could of just followed him in his car.
7:11:12:
911 dispatcher answers George Zimmerman’s call

7:11:16
George Zimmerman reports:

We’ve had some break ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy.

This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or somethin’ … it’s raining and he’s just walkin’ around lookin’ about.

(Around this time, Trayvon Martin tells his girlfriend on the cellphone that he is being followed by someone who is talking on his cellphone.)

He’s here now and he’s just staring looking at all the houses and now he’s just staring at me.

Now he’s comin’ towards me … he’s got his hand in his waste band and he’s a black male … he’s got a button on his shirt.

Late teens … somethin’s wrong with him … yup …he’s comin’ to check me out (7:12:34)… he’s got somethin’ in his hand (skittles and/or ice tea) … I don’t know what his deal is.

God … these assholes … they always get away … yup

(Sensing George Zimmerman’s hostility, Trayvon Martin’s girlfriend tells him to run.)

7:13:20
Shit … he’s runnin’

7:13:23
George Zimmerman immediately get’s out of his car and starts following Trayvon Martin quickly and, under his breath, says “fucking coons”

Dispathcer: Are you following him?
George Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: OK, we don’t need you to do that
George Zimmerman: OK

Tell them (the police) to come straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then they go past the mailboxes, they’ll see my truck

Oh, crap, I don’t want to give it all out (his home address)… I don’t know where this kid is

7:15:23
Call ends

Trayvon Martin’s girlfriend, on the cellphone with Trayvon Martin, here’s Trayon say, “Why are you following me?” George Zimmerman doesn’t answer Trayon’s question. Instead, George Zimmerman asks, “What are you doing here?” The call is disconnected.

Neighbors hear a conflict between two men and some see a violent struggle, but they are unclear about what is happening exactly.

7:16:43
911 call is placed by neighbor where screams are heard in the background (both parents of Trayvon have identified the screams as Trayvon’s).

7:17:20
George Zimmerman shoots to kill Trayvon Martin and screams cease

7:17:40
Officer T. Smith arrives on scene

7:19:43
Officer T. Smith locates and places George Zimmerman in custody

And i KNOW Martin was a thug from his facebook pictures and the fact that he had been arrested and suspended from school SEVERAL times. That is usually a pretty good indicator that he is a thug.
WOW now this one's a winner right here. You KNOW he was a thug because facebook pictures(gold teeth), being suspended, being arrested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oqLOeuBwJOI
He was suspended for excessive tardies and skipping school,He was last suspended for 5 days for drug paraphernalia.At his age I had a school record that mirrored his. I used slang and talked in in-appropriate ways between my friends. I slept over friend’s houses or family when I fought with my parents, on at least two occasions. I didn’t have the dental work but bands in the 90′s like Wu-Tang made that popular at the time and my peers DID work or even steal to save that money up to purchase them. It’s being a teenager. We grow up and see the errors of our ways or don’t. But this kid (and I call everyone a kid that looks young one, even as old as 24 year olds) and still a minor had that chance taken away from him. So at his age, wearing Dickies shirt and pants and a top-knot on my head, means that his murder dosen't deserve to be properly investigated since he was shot?
Ohhhhhh and if your saying the kid was a THUG then Zimmerman must be one to?
George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison. Show me the kids arrest record cuz Im having a hard time finding it

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Aside from the loss of a young life, the worst thing about this case is the media's handling of it and the way the typical race-baiters (sharpton, jackson, obama, liberal media) capitalized on the tragedy:

Msnbc actually editting the 911 call to make zimmerman sound racist, making up the phrase "white/hispanic" to describe zim (gotta somehow make it a white/black thing), spike lee stupidly tweeting zim's address (the wrong zimmerman even), obama again stirring shit to avert attention from the things he should be doing to solve the nation's problems, all the photos of martin that depicted him as some shy, sweet 12 year old boy and the photos of zim from a police lineup that depicted him as a criminal, etc etc. It is crazy and it is unbelievable so many fall for it.

I don't know what happened, but i believe there was blame on both sides. I think zim overstepped his boundaries, but i also believe he did fear for his life and acted in self-defense. But sadly, i agree he can't get a fair trial. And no matter the outcome, his life is ruined either way.

It's really a shame the only way to make people think death is wrong is to make it a racial topic. To think, if zimmerman had been black, most outside the state of florida would never have heard about it.

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
I don't know what happened, but i believe there was blame on both sides. I think zim overstepped his boundaries, but i also believe he did fear for his life and acted in self-defense. But sadly, i agree he can't get a fair trial. And no matter the outcome, his life is ruined either way.

It's really a shame the only way to make people think death is wrong is to make it a racial topic. To think, if zimmerman had been black, most outside the state of florida would never have heard about it.
Thank you:thumbsup:Two lives ruined over a stupid meeting of two people

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,806 Posts
Aside from the loss of a young life, the worst thing about this case is the media's handling of it and the way the typical race-baiters (sharpton, jackson, obama, liberal media) capitalized on the tragedy:

Msnbc actually editting the 911 call to make zimmerman sound racist, making up the phrase "white/hispanic" to describe zim (gotta somehow make it a white/black thing), spike lee stupidly tweeting zim's address (the wrong zimmerman even), obama again stirring shit to avert attention from the things he should be doing to solve the nation's problems, all the photos of martin that depicted him as some shy, sweet 12 year old boy and the photos of zim from a police lineup that depicted him as a criminal, etc etc. It is crazy and it is unbelievable so many fall for it.

:goodpost: Very well put viewpoint and I agree with it totally.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I like how the ones that are colored always seeks the side of another colored person.HOW about we listen to all the facts before you scream MY BABY IS INNOCENT!!!!!

I don't favor any color over the next,and I don't have opinions over facts that I lack of.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I like how the ones that are colored always seeks the side of another colored person.HOW about we listen to all the facts before you scream MY BABY IS INNOCENT!!!!!

I don't favor any color over the next,and I don't have opinions over facts that I lack of.
"Race", not "colored". Wow this is not 1960.:headshake

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
I like how the ones that are race always seeks the side of another race person.HOW about we listen to all the facts before you scream MY BABY IS INNOCENT!!!!!

"Race", not "colored". Wow this is not 1960.:headshake
That just doesn't sound right.

No one is ever gonna be politically correct on everything.. Hell thats what my grandma still says. Its not being said to be racial, its being said to distinguish not to be offensive..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
QUOTE=twidget;1831284]This is probably why him even having a gun was an error in (his) judgement (and led to others). We may never know the real interaction that happened between the two, but he did approach the kid when he should have waited for the popo to take care of it. [even more so if this had really been a criminal intent on trouble]

Yea, trial will be difficult, but it is Florida... ya never know what will come out of it[/QUOTE]

:+1: When the law said, not to approach, had he listened none of this would have happened.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.