·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Sure now ya want all the glory huh :wink:

BD

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
stupid question. Turn which way and how far?

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Ivan,
without installing the TRE my fast idle is no more than 1800rpms...is it the TRE that requires a faster fast idle?

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
From what I understand it's the adjustment of the sub throttle that makes the fast idle climb to 2500-3000rpm. And if you install the tre without making the adjustment it runs like crap under 5000rpm.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
In the post he said dont allow it to run lower than 2500 rpms or risk fouling a plug...i thought most peoples bikes were already running that speed before the adjustment? What do I know...I hope to be getting one soon...kind of still waiting on dynojet to get off their a$$

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
BNninja said:
Ivan,
without installing the TRE my fast idle is no more than 1800rpms...is it the TRE that requires a faster fast idle?

Same here, about 1500-1800 without the TRE :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
I Think The Sub Throttle Plates Are Opening Soon So It Is Acting Like The Throttle Is On A Little...

Nice Job Ivan...way To Follow Up...

·
11,176 Posts
BNninja said:
In the post he said dont allow it to run lower than 2500 rpms or risk fouling a plug...i thought most peoples bikes were already running that speed before the adjustment? What do I know...I hope to be getting one soon...kind of still waiting on dynojet to get off their a$$
Mine never ran over 1300 before the tre. But then I never started it on really cold days.

·
11,176 Posts
45*? Now that's just crazy talk. :wink:

Actually it did get that cold at night a few times. But I don't even like going into the garage when it's like that.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
thanks Ivan.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts