Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's sort of a gray area as far as i know. Some say know and some say yes. I have a gi pro and you can really tell a difference....healtech says on the 10 to leave the flies in so they can do what the computer tells them to idling in neutral. I think a tre would still help even with the flies removed becuase it not only actives the flies faster than allowed by the computer but it also tweaks the timing.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Hey how about you do a SEARCH!
:deadhorse:

No don't waste your money

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
removing the flies does not eliminate the off > on throttle violent jerk. though it helps tone it down ever so slightly.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two Words

Hey how about you do a SEARCH!
:deadhorse:

No don't waste your money

Thanks for the advice. Somehow i knew someone would tell me that eventhough it was only 2 simple questions with one word answers for each.

I appreciate you answering the questions in the end.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Thanks for the advice. Somehow i knew someone would tell me that eventhough it was only 2 simple questions with one word answers for each.

I appreciate you answering the questions in the end.
If you did a search you would find a thread by heavans about this and will anwser about any questions you would have in that thread. Loads of info there and it help me with your question ^_^ This question was asked about a million times so ya I would have told you that would happen.

Cheers

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got an ivans 4 sale for pretty cheap if you wanna try it.
Thanks for letting me know. Can you define "cheap" for me:wink:? I might be interested in buying it.

All i want to do is manipulate the ignition timing. Not interested in what it does to the flies since they've been removed anyway. I drag race so advancing the timing in all gears is very important.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts