Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to a Rep. at Ivan's Performance Products about the purchase of the TRE for my 05 ZX10R. They recommended the purchase of their power commander piggy back unit to go with the TRE.
Anyone running this unit on their 10R? If so do you feel that it is worth the money? Ivan's Rep said that the TRE cause the bike to run hot and backfires. Ivan's claims that this unit will solve this problem. Anyone out running this setup? If so what do you think?

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Just talked to a Rep. at Ivan's Performance Products about the purchase of the TRE for my 05 ZX10R. They recommended the purchase of their power commander piggy back unit to go with the TRE.
Anyone running this unit on their 10R? If so do you feel that it is worth the money? Ivan's Rep said that the TRE cause the bike to run hot and backfires. Ivan's claims that this unit will solve this problem. Anyone out running this setup? If so what do you think?
Do a search there's a few other member running this setup. I'm running PCIII with ATRE not Ivans.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Pc3, ign module, tre- Ivan's map.

Never felt the need to mess with it, been happy for years now.

Oh and a rifleman 1/4 throttle insert- gotta have that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts