Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it worth the money or a noticable difference.
I have a 04 ZX-10R with motor work done. The butterflies are removed. Is it worth getting a TRE as well? Also does it effect the Custom Map?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
hey squid, do a search!!!!!

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
hey squid, do a search!!!!!
:iamwithst why do people get so pissed when guys ask a question?? the search button sucks, its hard to find everything your looking for. If your going to complain about someone not searching you might as well just answer there question

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
hahaha you guys crack me up....

but i have the Gi-pro ATRE on my 09 and ive noticed a huge difference....the bike kicks in a lot stronger and gets up and goes....youll notice a difference i promise....

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
hahaha you guys crack me up....

but i have the Gi-pro ATRE on my 09 and ive noticed a huge difference....the bike kicks in a lot stronger and gets up and goes....youll notice a difference i promise....
:+1: same here for my 05

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,372 Posts
:iamwithst why do people get so pissed when guys ask a question?? the search button sucks, its hard to find everything your looking for. If your going to complain about someone not searching you might as well just answer there question
Usually a lack of Class, education, proper loving upbringing, and any form of respect can cause this.

·
Registered
477 Posts
i have made my mind up!i'm going to get a glpro tre,i hope it will help low throttle responce and gerking when getting back on thr throttle in first 4 gears?BUT WILL I NEED A REMAP(I HAVE A CUSTOM MAP)BUT WILL IT NEED REMAPPING??????????????:dontknow:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Usually a lack of Class, education, proper loving upbringing, and any form of respect can cause this.
Amen. I guess you could just search for ever and never have a need to interact with others. If it bothered me I would just not respond.:dontknow:

·
Registered
901 Posts
So was there actual definitive proof and answers as to the main difference between Ivans and GI Pro?

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I put a Healtech one on my '04 and it had hard and soft TRE settings....I could notice the difference.
yeah so can i.....but im pretty sure that still doesnt mean anything pertaining to the actual tre effecting a/f ratios right....old guy no disrespect intended u probably know way more than me...probably cuz ur old:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
641 Posts
i have made my mind up!i'm going to get a glpro tre,i hope it will help low throttle responce and gerking when getting back on thr throttle in first 4 gears?BUT WILL I NEED A REMAP(I HAVE A CUSTOM MAP)BUT WILL IT NEED REMAPPING??????????????:dontknow:
If you have an '08 or newer, get the Healtech unit. If not, get the Ivan's GI PRO w/ATRE. That simple. No, you will not need a remap.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
yeah so can i.....but im pretty sure that still doesnt mean anything pertaining to the actual tre effecting a/f ratios right....old guy no disrespect intended u probably know way more than me...probably cuz ur old:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The soft TRE is designed without having anew map, the hard setting requires a new map....I used the soft setting with my custom map...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
ok this is how this work if you dont do the tre get the flys out and get 4 short stacks inside the airbox and get a dyno tune or just do the tre just my .02 cent, some say it works, some have dyno'ed it with no improvement i hear the tre's work well on the cailfornia bikes

1 - 20 of 20 Posts