Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two. Can the two work together. Just wondering which one I should buy. Already have a PC3 so the ignition module would go well. thanks

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two. Can the two work together. Just wondering which one I should buy. Already have a PC3 so the ignition module would go well. thanks
From what i understand the tre only affects the secondary throttle flies and how fast they open/close where as a ignition module can determine how much advance/retard timing you give the bike

·
Registered
20 Posts
i've talked to a bunch of people that said when you use both you need to get a custom map for your pc3 or you'll get a bad stumble in it. i havent tried it personally but i've heard it alot. but they've said once they got the new map there was a noticable difference in power.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
i've talked to a bunch of people that said when you use both you need to get a custom map for your pc3 or you'll get a bad stumble in it. i havent tried it personally but i've heard it alot. but they've said once they got the new map there was a noticable difference in power.
ya theres a thread about the ignition module let me see if i can dig it up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts