Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
figured people would think so but there so big and bulky and quiet. didnt lose any power thats for sure

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Ohh man. LOL take a look at my sig...that would be the look on my face if I saw this swap taking place. :badteeth:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a question if it looks better sounds better and loses no power why is it dumb . those pipes are so big and bulky. sound ok but not great sound quiet like stock...i dont get it

·
Registered
4,818 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I thought you were joking about posting this thread lol

You riding today? Or did you want to wait till Thursday to get beat by the Blue 04 again? :heyyou: jk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill ride after work u have to get me some back brakes and a tune still sir then ill smoke ur 04 like i beat u in a foot race last night

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
i have a question if it looks better sounds better and loses no power why is it dumb . those pipes are so big and bulky. sound ok but not great sound quiet like stock...i dont get it
Looks better? HELL NO!!!! Sound better? I dont think so :headshake As for power I cant comment on that as ive never compared the two but I have had Akra and they are top notch exhaust systems, as for the size its VERY easy to cut them down!! Akra is on of the most sought after systems where as 2 bros is the complete opposite! That other guy came ahead big time on that deal!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you can cut down length not width...mine were quiet didnt make much sound even put a cat delete on and welded open butterfly valves, still wasnt very noisy. two bros is sleeker and a single pipe shaves alot of weight....

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
ill ride after work u have to get me some back brakes and a tune still sir then ill smoke ur 04 like i beat u in a foot race last night
Brakes? Who needs those?

What time you get off?

And you lost 10 bucks thinking you would beat me at a foot race last night! lol We can run it back again if you want.

I'll be at the house putting the 06 back together.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
its your Bike!

who really cares how your bike looks,as long as your happy with it.
I never bought into the fender eliminator shit,and still ride with stock fender.
everybody keeps telling me I have to loose the fender,why? I ask,so I can look like you?
po-po see's the plates and theres no problem,1 more light reflector at night...
your going to get varying opinions,when it comes down to it as long as you got what you wanted and expected out of it,put on the flame retardent vest!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I'll trade my 5 dollar bill for your 20 dollar bill.

J/K man, if you like it, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
^^^:crackup:

Did you trade akra slip ons for a 2 brothers full system? Thats what it sounds like and if so not a bad trade at all! I think the akra's are ugly as hell on the gen 2's Not a huge fan of two brothers but a full system is a worthwhile trade for slip ons I think!!

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Well it was technically a full system....minus the headers which both were stock. But from the headers back, everything was aftermarket. For both pipes that is.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
here you go Magic...

[email protected], and here I was thinking I was the only one still using his stock fender set up. I guess there is 2 of us. :eek:ccasion1
not trying to jack this thread,I thought I'd post a pict. since Magic is always the Brainiac of the Bunch!

If you hear it will create drag,well yes maybe at 200mph! 1 more night reflector for the cages to see..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts