Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my 04 for an 08 two weeks ago. I really wanted green but I couldn't find one close, and my local shop said that they couldn't find a dealer with a green 08 to trade with. Since I had to get black I figured I would add some green myself. Since I bought an 08, does this mean I have to change my username?:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Nice upgrade! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
313 Posts
grats on your purchase, you made a good move.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Got a question for you man.
How much does it cost to fill your tank?
And how far will it go on a tank?

The 04 you just traded.

Asking cause I may be buying an 04 ZX10R and have to road trip back home with it,
and I'm trying to figure how much it will cost me.
Gotta drive it around 920 miles to get it back home.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's not tapeworks. I actually bought the kaw, ninja, and zx10r stickers on line from fast decals. The rimstripes and monster stickers I found separately on ebay. I was suprised that all the stickers were almost exactly the same color even though I bought them from three different places!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As far as the gas milage for my 04, I rode my 04 pretty hard and got pretty bad gas mileage, but if you baby it on the highway you can probably get 45 to 50 mpg. 920 miles would cost you about $75. I would suggest bringing it back in a truck. Although the seat is softer on the 04 compared to the 08, the zx10r is a long way from a touring bike. If you make the trip I will have to call you Iron Saddle. Good luck with the new bike.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Got a question for you man.
How much does it cost to fill your tank?
And how far will it go on a tank?

The 04 you just traded.

Asking cause I may be buying an 04 ZX10R and have to road trip back home with it,
and I'm trying to figure how much it will cost me.
Gotta drive it around 920 miles to get it back home.
i have a 05' 10R and u can expect 45 to the gallon just cruising around not seeing 8k^rpm

·
Registered
91 Posts
faster bike, less looks =D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts