Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trade or sell Gen 3 2009 for 2005

I have a beautiful burnt orange zx10 2009 would trade for the right 2005 zx10r must be green and have low miles mine just hit 10k clean title
OR SELL FOR 7200

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I have a beautiful burnt orange zx10 2009 would trade for the right 2005 zx10r must be green and have low miles mine just hit 10k clean title
Lmfao ur going the wrong way! U need a gen 4 remember, but nonetheless I KNEW ud do it again!!! :lol:

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I know right.....can't stay away from those gen 1's....make sure to post up on craigsist too, I know peeps out there want to trade....

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
What bigcat said, your doing it wrong. But good luck, nice gen 3 you currently have.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My buddy has a beautiful 04 he would possibly get rid of? Its blue and all stock other than adjustable lowering links.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I don't want an 04 because of the generator issues. And I would only do it for a green 05 or pearl blazing orange on a 05, I know it was an 04 color but if someone switched the fairings.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does it have the 2nd gen sub frame? I heard you have to switch sub frames to change tail? Are you the original owner? What happened to the black stripe stickers?

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
keith......just start coming a little further south

there were 4 gen 1s and all sorts of gen2-3 running around friday night

ne ways good lock bro

1 - 20 of 54 Posts