Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Gen 4 bikes are cheap because the Gen 5 is out now.....why don't you sell your Gen 3 outright and you add just a few bucks to get a Gen 4 and you get to keep your Ford Galaxie :idea: :dontknow:

bloo

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ Also a possibility, just want to get my hands on one. British Superbikes and WSBK got me addicted to the gen4.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
^^ Also a possibility, just want to get my hands on one. British Superbikes and WSBK got me addicted to the gen4.
Next Week WSBK starts with a Gen 5...you may want to wait. :wink:

Also I looked up the price of that car it's in the 10s of thousands if true I will buy you a Gen 4 and give you a few bucks for the Car. :lol:

bloo

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha maybe if she was in mint condition, but it's got old car problems. Torn seats, door locks work when they want, some rust here and there (not bad at all for its age). Tell ya what though, runs and drives better than my last truck and it was an 89. And gen5 is a bit out of my price range, maybe if I find a salvaged one I'd hop on that!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
That car is gansta pimp. If I had a gen 4 tracker I would definitely consider that trade. GL.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No luck, Indianapolis. Been puking money and time into this bike about to sign up for Roebling Road with WERA as soon as I get my blood type from the doctor for my registration form. Just imported a map to the power commander on my computer. Got me some GB racing covers in the mail, stock shock linkage in the mail (has a lowering link on right now from the last owner), started safety wiring, and need some other things I've been shopping for like a front stand etc. If I get any good finishes at Roebling I'll probably keep the bike to be honest with all the money I've put in it. Just need the Galaxie gone to free up some cash. Lots of offers, lots of no-shows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts