Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
road my buddys 09 the other day and got me thinkin I kinda want to build another zx10, lookin for an 08 or newer

this is what she looks like right now

if I was to trade it in this form I would need some cash to go with it, planned on pulling the drag stuff off of it and putting it back to stock swing arm and height, paint needs to be redone so I can paint it any color you like! if I cant find someone to trade with (clean and clear ny title) ill either return it to stock and sell it or put the 2x2 motor in it and spray the house down :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may have found an 04 for cheap I can buy and keep both,

ur ten looks nice

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
good hearing from you stranger.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'd be VERY interested in trading my 08 10 thats set up very similarly. Going to snap some pics of my bike right now.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I knew you'd be back :mrgreen:. Did you see this one? http://binghamton.craigslist.org/mcy/1878973227.html
I found an 04 with a bunch of drag shit already done to it but it has no title, checked the vin didnt come back salvage or stolen so.... idk lol but its not too hard to find a frame with a title if I did want to put it on the road, guy only wants 3200 for it and its in jersy, I wouldnt feel bad about making a grudge bike out of it and only riding it at the track, that way I can put the 14 back to stock wheelbase and height and have a nice riding bike again so I can go play w you fuckers. My sisters new bf had the 09 and that shit was a lot nicer riding then my 04, good suspension and brakes, smooth motor and good acceleration all around a nice bike. but at the end of the day I think I might want to keep the 14 and make her a little more comfortable but she will still be able to get and go! lol,

post pics of ur ten, still entertaining the idea of just trading the 14, wont have the money till September for the other ten so god only know if he will still have it

·
Registered
254 Posts
off the subject but do you have any more pics of you doing wheelies on your 14?? avatar pic looks sick!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
trying to find a cheap 10r so I can just keep my 14, if I cant I might be trading, all depends on if I can get a good deal on a 10r

1 - 15 of 15 Posts