Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
trade my 06 zx14 for your zx10

i got a 2006 zx14 with 5900 miles on it...never wrecked and clean title in hand a fender elimanator is the only mod done thats it this bike has not been
hacked into i just put a new rear tire on about 50 miles ago....i will put better pics up tomorrow in the day light. i just seem to like the 10 more than i do the 14.....the 14 is in great shape and has no problems...im located in iowa zip code 51503

kbb.com says this bike is worth $6500.00 http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail/2006/kawasaki/zx1400a-ninja-zx_14/72473

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
zx14

Hey man, I think I bought an 08 ZX10 from you awhile ago, I thought you were getting away from bikes and buying a vette or something....if this is the same guy we met on the missouri side off I-29. Bump for a nice looking ZX14, good luck with the trade.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I've got an 07 10r I'll be interested in trading. Full akra, PCIII, custom map, 520 -1 +2, speedohealer, HID kit, BMC filter, Pilot Power 2cts, color matched turn/brake lenses, tinted puig screen, rebuilt steering damper (more dampening) new brakes, just did service and changed plugs, oil, new engine ice. 12,000 miles. Bike is mint

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hey man, I think I bought an 08 ZX10 from you awhile ago, I thought you were getting away from bikes and buying a vette or something....if this is the same guy we met on the missouri side off I-29. Bump for a nice looking ZX14, good luck with the trade.
lol ya im the same guy i did end up buying a 2003 vette and i just couldnt stay away from 2 wheels i bought the 14 but i like the zx10 better wouldnt mind getting another 08 again. :dontknow: thanks for the bump :cool:

better pics taken today---

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts