Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed the autotune on my gen 4 a month and a half ago. Super happy with the autotune but I did notice I am getting some crazy fuel trim suggestions in the mid range between 10% throttle and 60 % throttle... So I had a suspicion that the traction control kicking in was giving me strange trim values. Looking at the suggested trims I could see where the autotune subtracted fuel when I lost traction and then added it once i regained traction.. As a lil experiment I have been riding with the trac off for a week now and I am finally seeing the trim values in the mid range getting smaller.. Just thought id share my find......

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The autotune is worth every penny... I couldn't be happier with the product.... and yes I'm using windows 7... the autotune does all the work and makes real time adjustments... accepting the fuel trims just makes permanent changes to the map so less adjustment is needed... the autotune tied together all the mods.... whcih are m4gp pipe with baffle removed.. air filter.. wire mod.. upper flies removed.... the changes the autotune made to the topend really made a diference... the bike makes a ton of power up top...
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts